Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Autinor BG15 issues

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,912 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21045]
Hi there, I'm here again asking for info on issues with an Autinor AH32 BG15G.

http://imgur.com/a/wLPC7

Does anyone know if by switching those dip switches show in the above picture (link)
If it wipes the software on the main chip?

It seems the two led numbers on the print programming board have turned off.

Last edited by heisenberg; 07/03/17 08:05 AM.


   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
http://imgur.com/a/DT5k0

Some pictures of the landing displays, im unsure of what they mean



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator Nut)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The board in the picture is used for signal conditioning of the landing system tape head O03. The software is burned into EPROM and is non-volatile.

Not sure I understand your problem? Are you not getting anything on the display? It could be the display board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Basically the lift no longer responds to landing calls. I am unable to drive it under maintenance also.

I have ordered a new EEROM chip from France, downside is that I have to reprogram everything, which I have no ideas about



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top