Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Gen 2

34 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
33.5 K Views
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How are you clearing faults? Hope your doing it with tool and clearing PF RAM.. M-1-5-1.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I cleared the ocss n mcss by goin into the logs n hitting blue 5 enter. The dbss was cleared thru an option in the dbss menu. I'm using the tool. I don't know if PF ram was cleared. I will see next time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ck your Bp relay an the little gray brake driver relays that mount on din rail marked xyz or something like that



   
ReplyQuote
(@rami410)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I totally agree with pieman the problem is with the fault
401

you have to check brake switches

can you tell which drive is installed?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top