Elevator Forum

Error codes for any...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Error codes for any elevator

114 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
535 K Views
(@Otis Redding)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@gutmonarch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
some error needs a service tool reset. The cartel has its way of doing it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@gutmonarch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by zammy
Originally Posted by rac66
Zammy, you've got employees of "Cartels" that can't fully work on their own equipment because only certain technicians get all of the training. My advice is to avoid proprietary units. There is plenty of work out there.

That is sad I know. One more way to keep the information "inside" the cartell is to keep the information away from own mechanics as well. And here they are claiming that one could simply contact them and ask...they do not eaven tell their own people. Unless You quilified as a "trusted" person.

I agree on that. I've been with a big four and training is somewhat self-development. You have to learn it yourself. What you only get is a simple safety training not to be caught in between



   
ReplyQuote
(@gutmonarch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Engineer99
Good point E99.

I think information is information. There is a lot of it thanks to internet.

Responsible or not when giving information. Good question as well !!

My personal opinion is that we live in the information age and it is good thing. Giving information out does not make anybody a bad person. It is true that there might be some unprofessional persons seeking this kind of information but I think it is a very minor %.

Sharing this information would generate more competition and more knowledge for the industry. This must be a good thing.

On the other hand like E99 refers is these unprofessionals. They could try to benifit this information and make some damage BUT it their own responcebility for sure.

Oh I so too believe, even if there are manuals leaked, the cartel would not be affected instead got helped. We don't matter a bit. They are running a multibillion industry still and us by thousands? More buildings and city grows like warts nowadays. They can't handle it by themselves.

I got to the point that my technicians has 40 to 50 units per route a month and you tell me if it can be well manage? Oh don't think so. Bean counters wont let additional personnel. It's a Screw up management strategy as always.

We wont matter anyway so I push my luck and I'll face it myself at least, I put my eggs on my own basket now.

Last edited by gutmonarch; 02/16/19 10:41 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Lol. No such thing as proprietary info he says



   
ReplyQuote
(@gutmonarch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If there are no laws there would be no any proprietary info. It does depend on country to country, i should say.

Last edited by gutmonarch; 02/24/19 05:30 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@maine_r)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I wonder if that dude killed anyone or himself 🤔 ..... What a joker .... Wish I would have seen this while it was live and ongoing definitely would have hagged on him



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can't believe he thought 40-50 units were a lot for a route



   
ReplyQuote
(@olugbemileke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
wow



   
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 8
Share:
Scroll to Top