Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC/TAC20 Tool

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
19.5 K Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29028]
Can anyone in the independent world let me know the best route to communicate with DMC's and TAC20's? Please let me know if I am posting in the wrong forum. Thanks so much.



   
Quote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the tools in this pic clearly show the best way to communicate with the dmc and tac20 and just about any other elevator, BEST investment I ever did!
Attachments
Service Toolblue.PNG (392.62 KB, 246 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Awesome buddy.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Upndn40yrs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you let me know where to purchase the above? Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sure, just sent you a PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
could you give me the information too.

Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can i get it too , please

thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You need the Fast tool. I own one. I know a guy who can get you 1. Pm me.

Last edited by Jblack83; 05/06/20 06:38 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
DMC fast tool is easy, but to do all The Tac20's you will need a Echelon Lon interface. If you have the 2.4 series IMS you can use a rare PCC-10 card (PCMCIA) or a SLTA-10 (serial lon talk adapter). If you have the 2.7 series, you can use the PCC-10, SLTA-10, or USB U10. Echelon had a racket going which is why companies stopped using them. Echelon got a license fee for every job using Lon. Most went to CAN Network, it's free.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
And a hell of a lot better!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ale H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I offer the IMS software and it license. If you want to test the program, I could give you a trial code. For more info, write me



   
ReplyQuote
(@tuenguyen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
(@tuenguyen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ale H
I offer the IMS software and it license. If you want to test the program, I could give you a trial code. For more info, write me

Give me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give me you email



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ale H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I offer the IMS software and it license. If you want to test the program, I could give you a trial code. For more info, write me

Email: [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top