Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

400a manual

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,552 Views
(@Wispaflex215)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23412]
I just inherited some 400a’s and I know nothing about them at all. Does anyone have a manual that would be helpful? Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
pm an e-mail



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not to go on a rant, 400A with SDM present for it's entire life. All of a sudden becomes INVALID...... Sure seems suspicious to me. I know that there is a parameter in the SMLCD to invalidate it, but I didn't do it, And nobody but I have access to it. So my question is how? Shelf life? Any thoughts.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if the SRM was not disabled then it can be done remotely



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top