Elevator Forum

Miprom HS. Door iss...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom HS. Door issues

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
20.8 K Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23416]
Hello everybody. Long time reader. 1st time poster. I got an issue with a miprom HS. Doors are intermittently having issues. Either staying full open or not opening at all. In October 2016 my company replaced the door board a p-31737. Not sure how to proceed. Controller is throughout up some Error codes. 45. 96. 87. 95. Not sure what all those are and if they are related. Any thoughts guys?

Thanks.
Elevator tech.

Last edited by Jblack83; 03/13/18 08:02 PM. Reason: Spelling error


   
Quote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Lol. Auto correct.. Miprom. Hs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I rapped on the K5 relay with my pocket screwdriver. And the doors stuttered closed. Believe I may have a bad soldered on relay... Frown face



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any one have answers to error codes 45? 84? 21? 1? 85? 95? 96?



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
45= ss info lost,aux door close contacts open. 84= door open limit stuck on. a 21 occurs any time you are on inspect, or the safety circuit is broken. 96 = door open limits do not match (DO17 and DO3) I would suspect you have a open or close limit issue. Or a bad door board.

Last edited by john jay; 03/13/18 11:28 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you so much. I will look further into the door board. Another issue now is something selector related. It is a 2 stop. But at the 1st landing it is saying it is at the 2nd. Running up on inspection to the 2nd it just displays - - on the PI. As well I turned it off inspection to level into the 2nd landing and it level up and past it onto the up final. Actually trapped me up there. Would not level back down on inspection. Had to have another tech come and manually lower me. That was the last straw for my day. Left it on car top inspection in between floors. Headed back in the morning. Any thoughts on that?



   
ReplyQuote
(@INTENTEC-Luan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think you need to do the shaft learn again, maybe the position of the lift is loss, or the leveling switch / motor ecoder have problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok. Thanks. I will check into that. All good stuff. I will post what I found ultimately. Or if I have more ques



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What color are the plug in connectors wires are connected too? Montgomery/Kone had a connector problem failing intermittently and replaced all the connectors with a kit. I believe the good connectors were black and the bad were orange or green. Have to look but I am sure I have a document somewhere with some part numbers on it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Will take a look. As goes the elevator business, I am just arriving to the job now. To continue troubleshooting. I have a replacement board with me. But that is not gonna matter much if I can not get the elevator back to running status. When I left it, it was lost. And not finding itself.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It does appear to have all the new wire connectors. I installed the new door board. And set it up. Learned the open limit etc.. Turned everythig on normal. It leveled down to the 1st landing. PI and Controller both say it is at 2nd landing. No faults.... Any ideas?



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the car run? If it does your PI needs to changed to reflect the actual floor. Menu 3, sub menu 1 for dot matrix PI. Menu 3, sub menu 2 for seven segment PI. If the car doesn't run check the magnets and sensors for slowdown and lveleling etc; Or you could have a bad FCB Board in the hoistway.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok. 2 new faults. 87? And 49? Any ideas?
The car runs on inspection only.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone have a fault list pdf they can share with me? Email me at [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
These are door faults 49 took too long to close, 87 close door info stuck. Sometimes you have to cycle the doors for the unit to run.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top