Elevator Forum

Damage six pack igb...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Damage six pack igbt TAC50

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,855 Views
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23407]
Hi Friends i'm changed 3 times the igbt six pack module in Tac 50 and Was damage i'm changed all capacitors ,current regulator card ,inverter interface,,QSS/QSR interface card, snubber card , QSS/QSR IGBT ,and DSP Card and the problem continue. Any tip ?



   
Quote
(@grasshopper)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had the same problem about a year ago. Replaced the IGBT module twice myself. Ended up sending it to aAccess Elecronics. They did an upgrade on the IGBT module and added 2 caps. Been working since.



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok let me check thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you using the Dow heat sink compound and a torque wrench?



   
ReplyQuote
(@grasshopper)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Of course!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s worth repeating!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bilbobobbo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just had this issue where I replaced an IGBT and the new one failed the same day. Is there a procedure for how to change them? I did not use new heat sink compound or a torque wrench. I don't work for tke, so I don't have access to their internal documents.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top