Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
09/12/2015 12:34 pm
thanks omms, that makes sense. so 100mm/s would be 19.69 fpm and 400mm/s would be 78.76fpm . still wondering why it faulted out at 400mm/s. trying to figure out how do you get it to access at 400 without faulting, just for curiosity sake.
I'm wondering, since the cartop inspection speed was set to 100, and the absolute inspection overspeed was set at 120%, then the access speed still cannot exceed 120% of the cartop speed parameter. so wondering if i set cartop to 400, then i would expect to be able to run access at 400 also. not that I would, but just thinking out loud. also i believe my above math is correct, but if not you guys will let me know
I'm wondering, since the cartop inspection speed was set to 100, and the absolute inspection overspeed was set at 120%, then the access speed still cannot exceed 120% of the cartop speed parameter. so wondering if i set cartop to 400, then i would expect to be able to run access at 400 also. not that I would, but just thinking out loud. also i believe my above math is correct, but if not you guys will let me know
Last edited by Vatorgator; 12/09/15 04:54 AM.
09/12/2015 12:57 pm
I'm guessing load weighing might be off and you get some roll back when the brake picks.
09/12/2015 9:03 pm
I am glad I am Retired. Now I just watch you guys and point at things.
10/12/2015 7:13 am
Cartop is set to 500 as the default with access and machine room inspect at 100. I agree with Newmech that your load weigh might not be setup properly.
10/12/2015 7:20 am
I think you faulted out because it was running at 400 and the software shutdown at 120, because the overspeed was set to 120% of 100.
Topic starter
10/12/2015 12:42 pm
thanks guys. lucky you john jay, I'm only 1.5 years away, then i will also be doing the pointing. ha ha
35 years is enough, time to get in that motor home and hit the road for a year. bucket list item number 1.
35 years is enough, time to get in that motor home and hit the road for a year. bucket list item number 1.
10/12/2015 10:22 pm
Good for you JohnJay. I hope you enjoy more years of retirement then you did working...
Vator, I like your traveling plans. Seeing the states from an RV appeals to me too. My challenge is my wife is HIGH maintenance! An RV may be a hard sale. I've started early on my retirement bucket list. I'm working on placing faces with names. You are the next on my list. I'm flying in at the end of April. The first few day of my trip are like Forest Gump... When I'm hungry, I'll eat. When I'm tired, I'll stop and sleep.
I'm hoping to meet you and Jim. Then I'm meeting up with little miss high maintenance more R&R.
Uppo, beware your on my list too. I've told my las I'm going for a month long walk about.
Cucuvator, as planned I'll see you in a couple weeks.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday season.
Topic starter
11/12/2015 12:51 pm
sounds good JKH. see you soon.
18/04/2017 3:58 am
Hi
I am having difficulties to complete learn run on MCS321M with ovf416 drive it's a mod.
23 stops at 3.5m/so
Keeps stopping sometimes just after or before 3rd floor then runs down again to ground floor or just stops other 3rd floor
I am having difficulties to complete learn run on MCS321M with ovf416 drive it's a mod.
23 stops at 3.5m/so
Keeps stopping sometimes just after or before 3rd floor then runs down again to ground floor or just stops other 3rd floor
19/04/2017 5:19 am
Hi
Am having trouble completing learn run on MCS321M with ovf416 drive it's a Mod, it just abort and show" Learning aborted " and no error in drive
Am having trouble completing learn run on MCS321M with ovf416 drive it's a Mod, it just abort and show" Learning aborted " and no error in drive
19/04/2017 5:35 am
Check the mcss log for the reason the learn run was aborted . I'm not sure what the 321 controller configuration is ? You are outside of the states yes ?
21/04/2017 2:49 am
Yes am out side of states
21/04/2017 2:49 am
Yes am out side of states
Page 2 / 2
Prev