Notifications
Clear all
01/03/2017 1:58 am
That was the most difficult part of the test. Took me til the last second. Good luck
08/03/2017 5:20 am
Anyone else get the call?
08/03/2017 2:38 pm
Heard the LA List is in the 90's
12/03/2017 11:31 am
Do they give you a choice if you can give your current job a 2 week notice or any notice? Or do you gotta show up the next work day?
13/03/2017 11:33 am
you just have to show up that day
13/03/2017 3:08 pm
When they call you, you are truely hired 100%?
13/03/2017 8:34 pm
I gave my six hour notice to my 10+ year employer.
13/03/2017 9:15 pm
When I got the call in 85. I was told to drop off the company car, go home, change clothes, and come back to the office for my assignment. On the clock the whole time. Yep it will happen that fast. Good Luck. Work safe.
14/03/2017 2:10 am
Thanks guys appreciate the feedback
23/03/2017 11:32 am
Anyone heard anything? 😬
23/03/2017 3:40 pm
Not for the LA list. Is anyone ranked in the 100's ??
23/03/2017 9:35 pm
I'm 150
31/03/2017 7:42 am
Just curiosity, when they set a date for your interview do they sort it out by alphabetical order or by your mathematical/aptitude test score
Last edited by Eros; 03/30/17 11:42 PM.
31/03/2017 8:31 am
What does your last name start with if you don't mind me asking?
31/03/2017 12:32 pm
Gutierrez