Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
282 is not a bad number and from what I know about the last list you should def get a call. Last list I think was 500 and they went through the whole list and that list I think was from 2014 don't quote me on that but I think you are good just hang in there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Over 500 ppl got called in on the last list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got the call. The list just hit #73.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome man congrats! I'm sure I will probably see you around, or who knows I might get picked up by the same company as you. Who are you going to be working for???



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks. I'll find out tomorrow. I'll let you know



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats bro



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So from about the time most of us interviewed until today, which is about 2 months and 20 days, they have hired 73 apprentices.

If they get to about 280 within the year that would be great news for everyone. And would definitely give hope to the people who were ranked really high.

Keep it going!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Heard a lot of jobs are finishing up in the LA area. Right now there are a lot of helpers that will be sent back to the bench and will be called first when new jobs open up, so the hiring from the list will probably be a little slow for the next couple of months. Also, Otis got the contract for the rams stadium.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Darn and the list was moving so quickly too. I'm 150. Hopefully I'll get a call within the next 6 months! Can anyone describe the process once you receive the call?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Racer84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey everyone new here Just wanting to see if anybody had any advice or tips for me I go and take my exam for the local 3 in Evansville Indiana on February 22nd and just looking for some pointers any answers or replies would be very much appreciated

Last edited by Racer84; 02/18/17 09:06 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got the call today to report to the union hall tomorrow. I was ranked 78 on the LA list. Good luck everyone the list is still moving.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you know which company/where you'll be working yet?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am working for Caliber and I start Monday morning. I will find out where on Sunday.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome. Thanks for following up



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dirty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just took the aptitude test...the timed aspect on the math made me stressed a bit..hope I passed!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top