Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@ss2112)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone hear about Austin, TX????



   
ReplyQuote
(@SamyDaBul)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What you rank I'm 12.



   
ReplyQuote
 Joel
(@Joel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey new to the forum, I interviewed for LA but didn't make the list. I also applied for SF anyone do the same?



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hows it going.. i signed up for the SF one.. haven't gotten an email yet.. have you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any word on what number they are at in the Los Angeles list ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No I haven't heard anything. I'm ranked 78 on the la list. All my buddies in the trade haven't heard anything either. It's like a big secret. Let me know when they call your number please if you are higher in the rankings then me. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll let you know. I'm 73. Last thing I heard was that they are in the 50's



   
ReplyQuote
 Joel
(@Joel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nothing yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone know what number they are at in the LA list ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just talked to my buddy in the trade and he said he heard from another helper that they are on number 60. That hasn't been confirmed could just be rumor. Sorry bud thats all I got.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the info @Afois. I hope they are in the 60's.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dirty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello! Have my aptitude test scheduled at the end of the month for Local 19. I've enjoyed reading your guys info. Good luck to all those who are currently waiting!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got word the LA list is on #70



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm #282 on the LA list... does anyone know if they'll even get that deep into the list? I know nobody knows for sure, but I'll take opinions or rumors if someone has that. I, like many other people here will take any input. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks appreciate the heads up!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top