Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No, I was telling @SamyDaBul to just contact his local and ask where they are on the list. I did call for the LA list last week but nobody picked up. If you call the Pasadena office the recording gives you a number to call for any inquires in regards to the LA apprenticeship hiring list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SamyDaBul)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank man but I don't want to be "that guy" Austin is small and don't want to get on thier nerves before I get there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dotpwnd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Joe45: have you tested this theory? because I have called pasadena and a few other offices and they all tell me that they are not allowed to disclose that information. It might have been that way a while back, but not anymore...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Same here, I've called the Pasadena office as well. They also told me that they are not allowed to give that information. If I had to guess, I would think that they are somewhere in the 50's. That's just my guess, no way to verify.



   
ReplyQuote
(@HeardThatInd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any movement on vegas list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Region 9 - Southern California
Dale D. Birdwell
Locals:18
PO Box 91870
Pasadena, CA 91109
Office: (626) 798-0070
Fax: (626) 798-7660
Email: [email protected]

This is who we need to contact for the LA list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sure you mean well but don't call the NEIEP guys, they make the lists; the locals use the lists, call the Local office.

IUEC Local Directory



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called Larry to see what the Vegas list looks like and he gave me the number they were at.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
????



   
ReplyQuote
(@HeardThatInd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What number was it at?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It was before the last notification we got that they are on 6



   
ReplyQuote
(@dotpwnd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Los Angeles get ready they are for sure in the 50s now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They just called in #49 on the LA list last Friday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice !!!!!! Sounds good. Thanks Joe45. Keep that list moving.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any word on what number they are at in the LA list ?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top