Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks Daniel !!! I like Red Wings as well. Thanks for starting this thread, I've received very helpful information. Good luck with your new company. I hope I get called sometime in the next six months. I'm in the 70's. It might take some time to get to my number.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will be shocked if they take more than 2 months to contact you Oreo.

The demand is high at the moment.

Best of luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks IceeOne !!!!! I sure hope so. Best of luck to you as well. 😃



   
ReplyQuote
(@SRiley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
List just hit 37. I got my call this morning. They would not tell me which company called.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dotpwnd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats! Hope to get my call soon too.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow!!!! Congratulations SRiley. The list is moving quickly. Let us know which company.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#32 and will start at Otis tomorrow. They are up to #38. Whoever he is will be coming to Specialized.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome fellas! Best of luck.

Keep this list moving along.

Tons of construction in downtown LA, Rams Stadium, and the new Hawthorne mall.

More cranes more work! =)



   
ReplyQuote
(@SRiley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm going to Otis. 3 more guys getting the call on Monday from what I heard? That would take the list up to 41



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone know how far down the list they are at right now ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@dotpwnd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last I heard it was at 40. Go figure we will probably not see any movement until after the new year, companies are prolly getting ready to close their books.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
One of my friends got this info for me off the recent union newsletter, "We have over 2,200 members working in our trade, with over 200 being probationary apprentices. During this past year we completed a massive undertaking and finished the hiring list that will carry us through the next two years. Our local has hired over 500 people this year and we have already started hiring from our recent recruitments."

So with that being said, I'm praying that in the next two years they do exactly the same. My friend said there are a lot of high rises being built in LA and the Rams stadium in Inglewood is another huge plus.

Lets all hang in there and hope we get the call in the next two years.

Happy Holidays everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
(@SamyDaBul)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
IUEC 133 Austin: does anyone know if they stared calling people. Ranked 12th received email on the 10th of this month



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just call in and ask what number they are on.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oreo213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What they say Joe45 ?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top