Elevator Forum

kone tms50e manual
 
Notifications
Clear all

kone tms50e manual

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.7 K Views
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12730]
hi!! does anyone have a manual for tms50e kone?fault codes or something?

thanks!!

Last edited by misigun; 11/13/14 09:22 AM.


   
Quote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What fault codes are you getting? I wired up a few of these panels in the factory as an apprentice.



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
i just got this elevator for work.it work ok but i dodnt have anything as manual or fault codes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
anyone ???



   
ReplyQuote
(@greg70)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have some info but it's on site will take a couple of days to get send me email address and I will try to send next week



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a manual on TMS50eB if you need



   
ReplyQuote
(@John Reynolds)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top