Let me know when the first printing of you book hit the shelf! I can't wait...
It's out and available thru Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Elevator-Man-Stories-Years-Trade/dp/1453692282
Or "The Elevator World Book Store.
Enjoy,
Jim
Im looking forward to reading it.
Really? Everyone has a job to do and no one spoke is more important to the wheel than the next.
Work Safe All
CC, is this an air dampener( to fix buffeting from wind resistance) or to adjust the hang of the car within the rails slightly different?
Maybe the last resort is to de-rate the load if the heavier weight fixes the problem?
Speed?
Floors?
Is the brake setting too soon?
Brake tension set correctly?
Does it vibrate more or less with capacity in the car?
Last week I received a call from my area Inspector asking if I had any Motion 4000 Traction Controls on my route. "Nope". Evidently there is a problem within the drive or brake circuit (with at least one recorded accident). The Inspector told me MCE is sending out their Technical Bulletin, and they may even ask that you remove affected units from service until the repairs can be made.
I'm not sure what applications are suspect other than the MCE 4000 model traction controller. If you have or know of any recent MOD's using this model, please have the units serial numbers verified by MCE
Merry Christmas Forum Members
Happy Holidays