Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

V3F16ES + LCECPU561

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
431 Views
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41410]
Hi, everyone.

I'm currently working on a Kone Monospace (1999) with an interesting configuration: LCECPU561 + V3F16ES.
The menu items "d" and "2" no longer exist on this LCECPU, and "6" doesn't work.
Is there a way to read and change the parameters and read the error log via the Sub-D connector?



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That sounds like an interesting combination, normally v3f16es parameters are in menu 2,
if it could be in menu 6 you need a newer drive, what kind of menu do you have and what kind of lce software are you running?
I think with that setup you to change, you need to dou it on hyperterminal



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had this issue up in Scotland about a year ago, luckily it was a duplex so I copied the NVram from the other drive on my pc, did the setup drive and Bingo 👌

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top