Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Westbrook Elevator

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
387 Views
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41426]
Trying to see if anyone has a print for a Westbrook elevator, model WGE, diagram number 163, crank control.
I know these units have wiring diagrams specific to their job, but I'm at a point of anything is better than nothing.
Attached are some pictures
Attachments
IMG_20260816_182157.jpg (83.38 KB, 20 downloads)
IMG_20260816_182153.jpg (103.61 KB, 14 downloads)
IMG_20260816_182148.jpg (78.37 KB, 17 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Monte Ball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That controller will be nothing more than doors, safeties, and probably an overload (and no I am not there - just guessing base on experience and it looks like an old old Otis). Might have a potential contactor and only U and D relays. Check overloads, push in the Potential and U or D to see if it runs and is anything major. Just from experience.



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Valid point you have. I'm just trying to get some sort of print for making troubleshooting easier instead of using physical wire tracing



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top