Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/05/2013 5:39 am
It's a Kone encoder Kone #US63099005. Kones spares said it would take up to 2 weeks to a month to get one to me. Trying to cross reference that number thru Adams or SEES I haven't had any luck. If someone could tell me the pulses per revolution, voltage and amperage I could get one here sooner thru another another vendor. Also I'm looking for some Allen Bradley aux contacts for my M contractor in the drive cat number 595-AB cat. B and car # 595-A cat # B. Any help would be awesome.
Topic starter
23/05/2013 5:46 am
Oh I forgot this is on a MiProm 21 with a Westinghouse machine
23/05/2013 8:03 am
Have you tried ZAP for the aux contacts?
23/05/2013 8:26 am
Part#us 63099005 is a 5000 ppr ,12 volt supply replaces us62675005
Use kone spares parts view that's how I've been cross referencing there parts it's worked good for the encoders so far
Use kone spares parts view that's how I've been cross referencing there parts it's worked good for the encoders so far
24/05/2013 6:05 am
We get electrical contactors and such from magtrol. Talk to tony. They are in southern California but obviously ship countrywide.
Topic starter
24/05/2013 11:23 am
Found the aux contacts got those in route, found the encoder from Spares but they said it will 2 week to a month. Called Adams and SEES neither of them could find a match a 5000 ppr 12v. Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow.
24/05/2013 10:06 pm
Wow. Call BEI Encoders directly. That's the brand Montgomery and now Kone uses. They are here in socal, I actually do the service at there corporate office. Ironically, a two stop pumper.
Topic starter
25/05/2013 11:30 am
Thanks philly ill give em a shout on Tuesday, the person from adams I couldn't understand and they said the cant cross ref kone numbers and telling her what I was looking for and the specs was pointless
26/05/2013 11:24 pm
Adams tech support takes days to return calls, and order takers are useless for anything but. Use the parts view on kone spares site. Sometimes has spec info.
Last edited by Philly; 05/26/13 03:24 PM.
28/05/2013 2:40 am
As has been mentioned, it WILL be a BEI encoder. All you need is the mounting type, PPR, and operating voltage. Look on the data plate on the encoder for a model number, call BEI and order one for 1/4 the price from Kone spares, or others. Always best to go to the guys that made it.
31/05/2013 9:03 am
Any luck with BEI?
31/05/2013 9:51 am
can ken a ZAP he is the man~
Topic starter
31/05/2013 12:47 pm
The ones from KONE spares came in and it was a BEI encoder. Next time ill go straight to the source. The Good news is the changing the encoder cleaned up the ride a lot. Customer is really happy, which is good cause waiting two weeks for parts to come in was not a good situation. I was in the dog house on that one. Now if I can figure out why this car is firing all the car calls when it hangs up on the restrictor Ill be smooth sailing.
22/09/2016 10:58 am
As a consultant, I represent a municipality in many of their elevator issues. Recently, one of their elevators suffered a failure attributed to an encoder. The contract maintenance company isn't responsible for the cost but is quoting $10k for the "made-to-order" part and its installation, which seems incredible to me.
22/09/2016 11:42 am
Huh...
Well Maestro, being the municipalities consultant, did you have a recommendation for your client? Just curious.
Well Maestro, being the municipalities consultant, did you have a recommendation for your client? Just curious.
Page 1 / 2
Next