Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen tool

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.3 K Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18206]



   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not worth the money, Used on TCM and TCI controllers.. Get Windiag 6 and TCM Manager and a POME tool instead.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just curious, what is Windiag 6? TCM? and POME?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TCM/TCI is different control systems from Thyssen.

TCI - Thyssen Control Itegral
TCM - Thyssen Control Multican
Windiag - Software service tool
POME - Handheld service tool that can be used on multiple systems (French tool I think)



   
ReplyQuote
 Nedi
(@Nedi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@ Alex 75 can you direct me where I can get Windiag 6 and TCM manager



   
ReplyQuote
(@Amfl77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello I have winding 6 but I don't have the code how can I get the code



   
ReplyQuote
(@James2019)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello guys ,

Can you send me windiag and tcm manager please ?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top