Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Door scan

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,704 Views
 JAK
(@JAK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18194]
While trying to do a door scan with a UIT on a thyssenkrupt DA03 board I believe, the LEDs are showing limits but will not stop door. Will not complete a scan to save to flash.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think you mean PA3 board. You might check the ELI parameter under System > Adjust (Electronic Limit Interface). It should be set to 0 to use the card edge (harmonic door). And set to 1 for header Hall effect switches (linear operator)



   
ReplyQuote
 JAK
(@JAK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Setting the ELI to 0 causes my board edge LEDs to not come on.

Last edited by JAK; 09/29/16 05:14 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe I have that backwards? Is it an HD-03 or -04 harmonic operator with the plastic bands on the shaft? Is there an SPI loop expansion board connected to the door board?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top