Elevator Forum

LRV3 - replacing Me...
 
Notifications
Clear all

LRV3 - replacing Memco EPD with new Door Detector.

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,995 Views
(@hirise)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18211]
Can I place the new door screen dry contact across terminals EP1 and EP2 or eliminate the EPD wiring and place the contact across the LRCU (Light Ray Curtain Unit ?)terminals, B4-B5; input IM3-4, RVD2.

I also note a resistor in parallel across the light ray contact. Is this typically existing or an option that needs to be added to a light ray setup. (Haven't checked out the I/O board yet)

Thanks!



   
Quote
(@LA Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
However you hook it up you just need to feed RVD2, just make sure you do not have a switch in front of the door detector contact as shown when using a LRCU that will disable your only reopening device. A parallel resistor across the contact is not necessary.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hirise)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks LA



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top