Elevator Forum

Thyssen TAC 50 IMS ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen TAC 50 IMS connection

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.5 K Views
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25580]
can you help about how can I connect, which cable I must use, pinout and configuration.

TAC-50 CPUA-2C

Thank you.



   
Quote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it a TAC50 Card Rack or a TAC50-04 with a CPUA (32Bit) or is it a TAC50-04 186 CPU (16Bit)?



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have upload board. this is Korean board and called CPUA-2C. Thank you for your help.

https://ufile.io/2bjsf

Last edited by sampler; 01/09/19 01:17 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It looks just like the US version of the CPUA (even same part number) , but not sure about fan. Anyway, you can use a 9-pin serial cable with the black IMS icon, or a USB cable with the red IMS icon.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Is it right screen.

https://ufile.io/7zx7k



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It appears to be the right screen. You can right click on the Net01 and rename it. Then right click on it and add the Group and then right click on Group and add cars.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I connected as you mentioned. But I can not find the window that can be given command.

https://ufile.io/67360



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Select the car, then go to the service menu. Remote Fast is for entering commands, Input/Output will show your I/O map, Morion diagnostics will show you the status of your car.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
After you rename you need to close and restart IMS..



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There is not Service Menu. file, monitor, traffic,events,view,window and help are ok. I did not solve.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also car bus has not connected to the controller yet. Can be the reason why not displayed of service menu. thank you. you are so helpful and open my mind.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also the controller is TAC-50K.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top