Elevator Forum

Thyssen LEV w/ E-1 ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen LEV w/ E-1 fault

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,087 Views
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21547]
Job was shut down and constantly tripping breaker. Troubleshot it and found 220 vac breaker was bad. Replaced it. Then elevator would flash a2 until I made up locks and then it would run approx. 2-3 inches down and throw an E1 fault. Sent board to World for repair and when I wired it back up it is still doing same thing. The guy from Access states its bad green board. Also I have LEV run button and it is totally not functional on this unit only. Should I send board back again. Will IMS lead me towards problem.



   
Quote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check the L2 voltage, other than that the drive module is probably bad



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am now aware of IMS working on the LEV. If World repaired it for you, give them a call, or just send it back in. Access will help out, but they can not repair the boards, and will sell you the mod kit. World is who you should be calling as long as you have paid them money to repair.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top