Elevator Forum

Tach 32 emergency p...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tach 32 emergency power

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,054 Views
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24311]
I have a tach 32 stuck on emergency power. ENPN is low and I've tried injecting the I/O with no luck in correcting the problem. Had a bad storm over the weekend and they found it down on Monday. Ups is brand new and have 208 volts on all 3 phases. Tried swapping phases just in case but that didnt help either. Any suggestions?



   
Quote
(@Huskervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
IOD Board is what I'd change. This time of year I carry a spare



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think it should be high but not sure off the top of my head. Try injecting it in the car and the group IO. I have seen a configuration that had a fuse on the din rail to feed the input. And I’m sure you have verified you have 120vac coming out of XFMR1, yes?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the help guys. Changed the IOD board and away she went



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top