Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/03/2020 10:47 am
Can you use a UIT on a TAC50-04 like a TAC32H? Where you can enter the security code and go into the programming menu? I have a UIT on a TAC50-04 but it only displays speed and direction info. Unable to access programming menu.
Thanks
07/03/2020 12:48 am
I think that means it isn't the original with that board. Im sure it would need software to operate on a different CPU. I have a job of 4 units when they changed the CPU that UIT no longer works on that controller
Last edited by UpandDown2321; 03/06/20 04:48 PM.
09/03/2020 1:19 am
BART tools, UITs, drive issues etc...you should give in and get a proper updated ims tool and make your life a whole lot easier!
09/03/2020 11:03 pm
He’s right, UIT is a painful way to work on Thyssen equipment. Another possibility If they are still with the correct car and a 16 bit controller is if the CPU was replaced sometimes the UIT won’t work unless you copy the 07c file, rename it 0f8 and load them both. That goes for Tac20 and 16bit Tac50-04.