Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
05/05/2015 1:43 am
2 car group went down with a lightning storm. Car 2 came back online but in emergency dispatch I have no hall calls. On group I/O screen if I inject HCP blue (low) group state will change to auto but only top 2 floors hall calls work.
05/05/2015 2:57 am
In IMS Type in DHNF and it will poll the HN's and tell you if they are communicating. Where it says on you will have a 1 if it is online and a 0 if it is offline. DHNR for rear. And also it will tell you the port assingments. But after a strike it could be the 2Amp pico on the HN.
05/05/2015 3:00 am
As far as no hall calls in emergency dispatch are both cars to run? Did both lower?
Topic starter
05/05/2015 6:00 pm
It doesn't show any HNs. I even checked the hoistway and couldn't find any HN board's. Only one car is running. Have a bad cpua board on the other car. Where does HCP come in from? Car 1 (doesn't run) has the CNA board for hall calls.
Last edited by bk2fla; 05/05/15 10:03 AM.
08/05/2015 9:30 pm
Tac50-04M have cna cards. There is a 3a pico fuse hidden behind a connector. Hcp should be on that that group cna card. If the cna card is bad, borrow one from car 1. You'll have to clear it and reteach it once installed on car 2.