Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32t green drive

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,133 Views
(@WesRusso)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41076]
I've got a tac32t with a green drive that keeps giving me a 757 fault DC PS low. I have check the voltages from the PEA power supply and they all seem correct. 33, 15 -15 and 3.3. It doesn't pop immediately on start up but as soon as I try and move the car. Is there a communication link I'm missing somewhere or could it just be the internal power supply goes week when under load?
Thanks, Wes



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is kind of common on these. Unfortunately the fix is to replace the drive. Supposed to be coming up with a field replacement procedure for the power supply in the PEA but I haven’t seen one yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@WesRusso)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I guess it’s a really common problem. Just had a second unit at the same site go down with the exact same faults but this one also has a 714 3phase in tolerance<75% nominal-Rect



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey not to try an hijack this thread, but I had to go out to a tac32t that I guess was faulting out on a fault that said the car was slipping through the brake so I brought 125% load out to do a brake test. They are fairly new cars and just came off the original contract with tk and they already had to do a drive in one or two of the 3 cars. Brake test went fine and that wasn't the issue, but I did notice a 200fpm car with full load only would go 98-99fpm in the up and 200 in the down. Is that normal for those cars

Last edited by Bowtiedrooster16; 05/27/26 11:39 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top