Elevator Forum

DMC1 Parameter chan...
 
Notifications
Clear all

DMC1 Parameter change w/ FAST Tool

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
782 Views
(@CoachD)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41075]
Using a FAST tool how would you change fire service #27 CLC value from a 0 to 1? I just jumped ship from a major to a local company. I've changed parameters with a KST tool but this is my first time using a FAST tool and it didn't come with any directions. Of course, the guy that loaned it out is on vacation and I dont want to bother him. Thanks in adavance.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
CLC ADJ 27 E Should show the working, saved, default
EDT xx E Working value changes to xx
SAV Saved value changes to match working



   
ReplyQuote
(@CoachD)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you, Indirtwetrust! Much appreciated.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top