Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32t Fault Log

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,248 Views
(@Knoxville18)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31378]
Can anyone tell me what fault 763 is on a Tac32t? The material I have for a 32t stops at 714. My material has a date of 2014. Is there a newer manual?

Any Help will do?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s a comm loss between the Inverter and the PEA inside the drive



   
ReplyQuote
(@Knoxville18)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you for responding. I will look into the comm wires between inverter and PEA. What manual did you get that from? How might I be able to get a hold of it? I run into this periodically where we have faults on newer software that we don't have in our manual. The latest version I have is 2014.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s out of the Green Drive manual. There should be one on the USB stick that came with the job



   
ReplyQuote
(@Knoxville18)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the help. I'll look for one on a different job. We had to pull the software for this job from the CPUA board. The thumb drive was missing. I just hate when they do that. Thanks for your help.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top