Elevator Forum

Kone Eco space faul...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone Eco space faults

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,758 Views
(@Matvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31375]
Hi, so I have a Kone with a couple faults that I cannot find info on. First one is 0268 and the second is 120-2039. I'm hopeful that someone may know. Thank you



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Matvator

Check you main contactor ore replace them

01 20 - 20 39
Error on feedback from main contactor below
driving.
The monitoring of the main contactor
the relay has detected that the contact is in
wrong position while driving.
Main contactor relay contact
is monitored while driving.

02 68
Main contactor in drive fails to pick but start permit does change
Main contactor in drive fails to pick but start permit does change
"Main contactor and Start permit input picked and dropped for 3 times(Default vaule in S-test ID 538) but elevator does not run.
Note: Value can be changed in S-test id 538"



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Jadam for the info, this is a out of town job so I'll make sure I have those contactors.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top