Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 ME80

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,986 Views
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31382]
thrown to the lions again. We have a Miprom 21 that I was told flagged an ME80 drive error but boots up with an immediate soft fault. That is all it shows. Debug of course shows a 24, soft fault. I've checked all of the voltages on the power supply and all on the PSI Switcher board. I only had an hour to look at it today but will probably be going back soon. Any insight would be helpful.



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
usually caused by a bad power supply, or if it is a series B drive a bad switcher board.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Well I had some extra time today and went back to this one. Started thinking about it and figured a soft fault from the get go might not be a power supply but a communication issue. I have changed some of the drives in this building to the kone "upgrade" DSD drive and a few of the old ones were still on site. Changed the motion adapter board and when I fired it up......no drive faults. Reinit and away it goes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good find. Motion Adapter faults are rare.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top