Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32T

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,693 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25979]
I’ve got a tac32T dropping the safety string at the safpld input. I can’t find this anywhere in the prints. It’s after all the other safety inputs but before the safsp. I’m thinking circuit is internal to the IOE board and possibly has something to do with the door bypass switches ( like the inspection switch I’ve had issues with on other tac32’s). I do get I/o mismatch faults and faults having to do with car running high speed while on inspection. I can’t remember fault numbers. I do have an ioe board ordered but does anyone know what this input has to do with exactly?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The PLD is a programmable logic device made up of gates to perform the monitor functions required by code that are normally done with relay contacts. It can open the safety string if one of these monitors fail. It is possible the device itselton the IOE is bad but most of the problems I’ve had with PLD dropping have been from software. What version generic, SP, & NP software are you running?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not sure what software, I haven’t payed attention but will look this week. I have also seen this safpld input flicker on and off.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any results here?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top