Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Westinghouse MPH2

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,781 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25949]
Doors will not open when car arrives. It’s it’s intermittent but most of time doors do not open. I replaced encoder eyes that bounce off the reflectors in shaft and that did not solve the problem. By the way no prints and Adams wants $2,000 for new prints. Should I replace the 4 FCB boards in the car station panel ?



   
Quote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have the yellow hand held tool from ECI? (Florida not Canada) Will the doors open if you use the DOB after the car stops? Do the doors operate correctly from the manual switches on the door board?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Adam09)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello I have the same issues and the doors will open with the DOB button pressed when it stops and doors operate normally with the manual switches. Any other advice? I have swapped relays on relay board and nothing



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top