Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCE / Tricon

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,938 Views
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25987]
I have not seen these controllers before even though I have worked a lot on Mce. Can I get some input on them, the do’s and don’t that can and should be applied. Also is the HHU a necessary tool for them and are there any other interface programs or tools that will work with them? I’m possibly picking up 3 of them 10 stops for an existing customer we already have just a different building. Thanks



   
Quote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The handheld is needed for fault viewing and such. There is a version number on the cpu chip on board that will be needed to get the correct handheld, otherwise the screens will come up blank or illegible. The handheld also allows you to bring up boards such as the cartop and see the status of inputs and outputs for troubleshooting.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Are all parameters changed via the HHU?



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top