Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32 MRL TSR Fault

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,959 Views
(@Cassidy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40105]
Tac32 MRL with Bucher Valve keeps giving TSR fault
I have performed new HW scan.
I have tried the tsr magnet length adjustment. I have extended the slow down adjustment and changed following error. Might do it once a day or every run.

Anybody else fought this or have any ideas?



   
Quote
(@TheRealMikeO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you measured your TSR magnet and input that value under P35?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you doing an SPC after changing P35?



   
ReplyQuote
(@TheRealMikeO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes. Don't forget SPC. That's burned me before.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Cassidy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m not on site but I don’t recall seeing a TSR magnet. Where should this magnet be? The manual is unclear.
P35 is set to 0.1 right now which is what it was set to the day we walked on job.
TSR1 and 2 come in at the same time as NTST



   
ReplyQuote
(@gohana256)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Measure the selector tape magnets on back of tape on top floor. Need for P35 setting.
P35 = (length measured)



   
ReplyQuote
 520
(@520)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Change slowdown speed tac32, adjust car group,adjustment position system enter p17 for up p18 for down a good number is 1350 then hit enter go out to commands common to wrt hit enter Than RST the board, reset . It help me , after 2 week I change to 1250 and is working fine , original is 950 .my fault code was 1530.

Last edited by 520; 09/14/25 08:16 PM. Reason: Missing something


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For a 1530 you just need to pull the bottom slowdown magnet off and confirm NTS in the up still works.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I see this sometimes when there is too much magnet and I'll trim half off. Up fast monitoring and tsr1&2 need a little room.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You’ll get 1530s even without the TSR speed reduction for Endura with the P35 adjustment. The magnetic distances in the book are a bit too long. There’s even a bulletin on pulling the bottom magnet.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top