Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
08/12/2017 9:18 am
Anybody done this on tac 32? Any help would be appreciated. Customer wants it active on landings 2 and 3 only and to hold the door open when bracelet detected.
09/12/2017 10:03 am
TKE has something for the natal units in hospitals that does the same thing. I am not sure what the I/O was that we had, maybe InDirtWeTrust has an answer, but I know the function is completely doable. If I don't see an answer here within a few days, I will try and sneak down to the hospital to peak at the I/O map.
09/12/2017 3:35 pm
NATL is the I/O.
09/12/2017 11:22 pm
I don’t remember if NATL by itself worked but NATLA is the input for hold at landing A, same with B & C. NATLH is hold at any landing and NATLI is the indicator output. But I’ve never tried to set this up on the fly, usually on big hospital jobs they go through the factory so I don’t have any notes on Smartfast parameters.
10/12/2017 12:41 am
Neo-Natal landing A is S40, landing B is S41, landing C is S50, & landing D is S51.
If think If the sensor is in the car you would just add the NATLH input and be on your way. Car would just hold at the floor if a bracelet was in the car. If they put the sensors in the lobby at floors 2 and 3 you would use NATLA for 2, NATLB for 3, make S40 a 2 and S41 a 3. It would be nice to add NATLI for an indicator in the car to save some future call backs.
Discrete port 12 is Con 37 if we’re talking about a hydro.
If think If the sensor is in the car you would just add the NATLH input and be on your way. Car would just hold at the floor if a bracelet was in the car. If they put the sensors in the lobby at floors 2 and 3 you would use NATLA for 2, NATLB for 3, make S40 a 2 and S41 a 3. It would be nice to add NATLI for an indicator in the car to save some future call backs.
Discrete port 12 is Con 37 if we’re talking about a hydro.
15/12/2017 8:44 am
have a hospital Job which has wandering patient (Neonatal) with device in the car. works just as indirtwetrust explained. There is a parameter to do with neonatal and code blue overriding it as well if that becomes an issue.