Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

NICE 3000

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,835 Views
(@jet_g)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22395]
Hello I have a problem with NICE 3000 controller
It shows error E 34. Can somebody help me to check if I should replace the controller or check something else



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I should be able to give you help, which country are you in?



   
ReplyQuote
(@jet_g)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you for help. I’m from Albania



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Error 34 is described as logic of the mcb is abnormal. There's no solution described in the fault log

Has this lift been in service for a while?



   
ReplyQuote
(@jet_g)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes it was in service for 10 years



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
seems like your mcb could be at its end of life unfortunately



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top