Elevator Forum

KONE KCM831 Trouble...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE KCM831 Troubleshooting

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,622 Views
(@All-Types)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22385]
I have a Kone KCM831 controller on a job that experienced a power outage and I am now receiving the faults of 82 and 15. I do have the book and it tells me to look at relays 443:1 and 443:2, however, I am not sure where these are located in the controller or car top. Can anyone point me to them? Also, to where is the ADON board is located?

-Corey



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Corey,

The ADON board is below the LCECPU.
This may be your trouble. ADON 1 board is problematic, especially if faulting on 82 & 15. You might have to upgrade to ADON 2.
One difference between 1&2 boards is the location of X6&5 connectors. The 1 board has the plug locations at the bottom of the board. The newer board has the two connectors at the upper center, and a series of LEDs in roughly two columns under X5&6 connections.
Hopefully your book show the replacement procedure.
Relays K443:1 & 2 are top left on the ADON bd., they are soldered on.



   
ReplyQuote
(@All-Types)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the help. I will try changing that board out.

-Corey



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure you have the ADON 2 write up before you start.



   
ReplyQuote
(@All-Types)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the help everyone. The ADON board was the fix.

- Corey



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for closing this one out!
Have a Merry Christmas.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
An expensive fix at that......... (for non-KONE customers).



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top