Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC20

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,269 Views
 iggy
(@iggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1305]
Tried to connect hyperterminal to TAC20 unit, didn't work. Anyone knows the secret?

Thanks



   
Quote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
use 232? echo? check baud rate? before i worked for TKE I was able to reload software but had no luck as a diagnostic tool.



   
ReplyQuote
 iggy
(@iggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks J
I've done that too, loaded the software into system by using HyperT, but that was it, wonder what else should be done to make system talk to HyperT?

Iggy



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let me do some looking around. Keep you posted



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a laptop with IMS for sale which will do all the TK stuff. PM me if interested,



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top