Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 219HT machine

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.3 K Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1299]
I am looking for set up procedure for this machine for the brakes. Please e-mail any info to [email protected] THANKS ALOT



   
Quote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info I now have what I need.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Thyssenguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you end up getting this information for the 219HT Otis Machine brake setup I could really use it to help out my guys, they have never worked on one before. If you could e-mail it to [email protected] I would be greatfull.

David



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hope that helped!



   
ReplyQuote
(@steveb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can someone with this manual send me a message. I have quite a few of these on route now and I'd love the help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jdiggiddy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looking for adjustment manual for Otis 219ht machine thanks email [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@UnkindBuffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You looking for the brake adjustment? because I just did a brake today

Last edited by UnkindBuffalo; 02/07/25 02:19 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jdiggiddy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am looking for the brake adjustment process. I got it adjusted after new pads were installed and put weights to confirm. I was just curious to what the manual said correct adjustment was thanks for the reply



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bubba)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If anyone can pass the brake adjustment procedure along, it would be greatly appreciated
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@RI39EvatorTC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I also need a manual for the 219ht machine. Brakes and Bearings specifically but any repair and/or maintenance information is helpful

Thanks in advance!

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top