Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
07/09/2019 10:54 am
Why is this TAC20-03 showing B44? I have checked with everything related to A17/B44 in the settings and it is still showing B44.
Please see attached picture.
07/09/2019 11:47 pm
I would put the car on inspect, clear the faults, reset CPU, clear faults again then take it off inspect. If it still goes on B44 it should at least give you a specific fault to go on.
08/09/2019 12:24 am
I have to assume that when you change any of the settings like F16 you are doing a WRT after a change? Try changing F16 to no fire svc and see if the fault goes away if what indirtwetrust said doesn't work. He is really knows that stuff. He will get to bottom of the problem.
08/09/2019 12:18 pm
IIRC, the door inputs hall lock, gate switch then DCL had to be seen within a small window of time, and in that order. If not...B44.
14/09/2019 12:47 pm
Reset the fire service.
14/09/2019 7:18 pm
Reset the fire service.