Elevator Forum

Schindler 5500 Erro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 5500 Error codes

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
17.4 K Views
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27800]
Does anyone have a list of the 5500 error codes?

I did a Cat 1, and when running it up to the top floor after inspection, it overshot the floor and into the overhead. I jumped out the final and ran it down, but now it wont reset. I originally got a 4305 error , now I'm getting a 99, but neither will reset.

Last edited by ashley; 09/10/19 03:40 PM.


   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You've done a single reset?
Refrain from doing a double reset



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also have you checked the counterweight buffer safety switches? They may need to be reset



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by heisenberg
You've done a single reset?
Refrain from doing a double reset

guilty, did multiple resets.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by heisenberg
Also have you checked the counterweight buffer safety switches? They may need to be reset

I'll stop by and double check today, but I was able to run down just jumping the top finial (end of limit) switch.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Error 99 is faulty feedback of the relays RSK / RSK1
check those relays.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top