Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC-50

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,950 Views
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38221]
I have a TAC-50 that resembles a T4 configuration. One of the elevators in the (3) car group will not go into "Independent Service" . We have correct voltages and can see switch operating correct and read correct voltages for on/off of signal to controller. I have switched board with car next to it with no resolve. What am I missing? Oh, with tool I can force signal on/off no problem, it works just fine?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When you’re checking to see if you have voltage to the input, make sure you read right across the IO, not using VC from the terminal strip for common. On the print I’m looking at IC is PMI board 2 module #41. So you’d make sure you have 24vdc from P5-9 to P5-25 on PMI board 2.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Will do. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top