Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/09/2024 8:21 am
I am looking for the KST 64bit software with its medicine (KG or Method),
I can exchange it for other software that interests you or $$ please send a PM
I can exchange it for other software that interests you or $$ please send a PM
(if you know how to convert the medicine from 32 bit to 64 "if there is a way" I also accept that info)
Or if you have any other elevator software that you would like to exchange for another one that you need, let me know. (it will depend on what software you have)
14/09/2024 11:10 am
IMS?
Topic starter
16/09/2024 9:12 am
What ?
Originally Posted by ot1989
IMS?
I am looking for the KST Dongle EMU for 64bit software
I can exchange it for other software that interests you or $$ please send a PM
(if you know how to convert the medicine from 32 bit to 64 "if there is a way" I also accept that info)
Or if you have any other elevator software that you would like to exchange for another one that you need, let me know. (it will depend on what software you have)
14/12/2024 6:30 am
Hey did anyone ever get either?