Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 50

24 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
72.9 K Views
(@Elev8rdan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1437]
I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to perform a TFS command on a Thyssen TAC 50 without the hand held tool? I have the IMS tool in place but it is limited and it is necessary to perform a tach fault reset. Thanks in advance for any help.



   
Quote
(@Elev8rdan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Correction I am trying to perform a TFR command(tach fault reset)



   
ReplyQuote
(@lepricon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can buy a UIT which mounts ontop of the CPUA. You will be able to reset faults ( like the tfr ) and view faults etc. You can actually fully adjust a tac50 tru this interface. Other then the UIT, IMS is required. POR ( Power off reset's) don't clear these sort of errors and so they shouldn't in my opinion.

Oh and btw the IMS tool is not limited at all you must have "Owners" version.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nuElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think a CPUA board is on a TAC50-04 not a Tac50 which is similar to a T4 with PMI DSP and CPU Cards in a Card Rack. A UIT is not made for a Tac50, you must use IMS.



   
ReplyQuote
(@AMADF)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a hyperterminal software. Can it be used to view fauls and conduct resets on a TAC 50 controller?



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i think this command TFR only is available through IMS for TAC 50 controller because dont have the UIT port



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bibin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hyperterminal in TAC 50 Korea is mainly used to check the faults in the drive, and change its params. If you're talking about the same controller, i cpuld help you out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bibin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
can someone tell me what UIT is?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
UIT user interaction tool. Thyssen's way to give customers a half/assed way of working on their stuff where they get spec'ed to provide all tools needed to work on the system. It is not used on TAC 50.It is a little LCD display that gives you menus to get into the system. They are better than nothing.. but not much. IMS is really what you need. I have only seen the UIT on a few TAC 20 jobs.

Last edited by Smitty; 08/17/11 08:05 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Tet
(@Tet)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am in need of a service tool for TAC 50 03. Anyone know where i may buy one?



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check in world electronic the lap with freedom tool w/software for TIV because TIV and TAC50 are the same in communication the only difference is the communication speed your TAC50 have boards CPU,DSP and PMIs right



   
ReplyQuote
 hmbx
(@hmbx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We can sell IMS software with unlimited license to you, for more information please contact me, [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is command in remote fast I need to enter to view load weighed info in real time



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm having a rollback issue on gd1 machine w/ 663 fault and wondering if load weigher is problem . what is command I need to enter in remote fast to view changing load states



   
ReplyQuote
(@lepricon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Rick
I'm having a rollback issue on gd1 machine w/ 663 fault and wondering if load weigher is problem . what is command I need to enter in remote fast to view changing load states

Hi there

DLW is the command to look at load data.

In the drive change your EPT to 1
Make sure M98=1 (pre torque enable)
Bump FLD up to .800
Make M39 (Acceleration) lower

If you are still faulting out you can play with the start delay time M43.( Longer is better for roll back issues )

What does the car do when you run with zero speed on inspection.. does it still fault out?

You might have encoder issues.. you are actually getting an excessive torque fault.

Let me know what happens



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top