Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/12/2017 11:43 pm
IMS I/O's in wrong state. 9 stop. Triplex. 3rd car. No shared riser. Only PI on main, lanterns on all HWA. Say's car door by-pass switch mismatch. Missing lots of I/O's Changed IOC. NOT. Re-load software from back-up. Car now runs. I/O screen start blue then yellow. Only goes to 24 not 43. was doing that prior to the IOC change. Next problem, won't teach HN's, Teachin at HN 9 failure, Changed HN same thing. Don't know if it was a good out of the box one though, have one on order. Should I re-load the generic software first, then the back-up, or should the back-up have worked.
Thank's
Wolf
20/12/2017 7:08 am
Your Discrete I/O Ports parameter J16 has changed itself to 0. Check what it is set to in a working car and set it to that.
Topic starter
20/12/2017 10:51 pm
Thank's, I tried that after your reply, but to no avail. Now I'm leaning towards CPUA. J16 was set to 19, even re-entered and WRT, no change, but exactly what I'm missing J17=10, J18=14. Thank you Dirt for pointing that out, in the vault.
21/12/2017 12:24 pm
Got to be the CPUA if you’ve already tried reloading the job file. Weird though, you said your IO map started with blue. That’s what it looks like if you’ve hit reload with J16 set to 0.
Topic starter
21/12/2017 9:12 pm
That is a good point. I did try reload but did not check that first. Now that I know it is set to 19, I'll try a re-load now and let you know.
Thanks,
Topic starter
22/12/2017 12:18 am
Woot Woot, re-load now brought them up. In the vault. HN problem, my bad, upper right corner IOC CON44, don't plug CON38 into it. Just to make it known, TCH1 and TCH2 should have 24VDC on them. Guess what CON44 is TCH1and TCH2. Measured Voltage on TCH1 on CON11 and it was low on IOC but 24VDC on plug when un-plugged. That made me wonder what was dragging it down. Thank you Dirt.