Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

683 Fault Tac50 04

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.4 K Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22547]
We have one that just started this out of the blue. It would intermittently give us the 683 fault when the car was at the top terminal, it would make a few runs with no fault and then fault comes back. Now counterweights are on buffers, and it will not move. Keep getting 683. Has an Accord drive. I am hesitant to remove counterweights to off set the load. Any suggestions?



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fault Description:

Encoder Memory Address Fault - After reset, the encoder interface failed to accept the configuration value written at initialization.

Possible Causes:

The wiring

The interface board

The encoder



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That odd, IMS is saying excessive torque fault



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me an email.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Must have had one beer too many last night. It is a 663 Fault not a 683 Fault



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If I remember right, I had one logging the 663 torque limit fault on a tac 5004 that was on westinghouse 38 machines and it turned out to be the brakes not lifting on one side



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Close this one out. E Brake not picking fully. Odd that it would only fault out at the top floor.

Thanks for the help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Using a lot of torque already to get an empty car from top floor to pull the counterweight out of the pit...sorry I missed the top floor statement in the original post. I had a brake do the same thing...top floor going down, empty...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Givealift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just joined how can I ask a question or start a thread ?? Please help



   
ReplyQuote
(@Givealift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Newly joined how can I ask a question? Or start a new thread??



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top