Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 32 problem.

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
38.7 K Views
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Perhaps english is not your first language, but to me it still smells fishy. An adjuster after 9 months in the trade? I know what I was allowed to adjust at 9 months in the trade, I can list them rather simply: my attitude, the size of the coffee I ordered, where we ate lunch (sometimes, if my mechanic let me), and how much rail cleaner I used per rail.

If you truly are in the trade, my apologies if you felt threatened. You would be the most sensitive elevator mechanic I have ever met. JKH has the right of it through, go read through these forums at how many un/under qualified personnel ask questions here. Pretty sure JKH is only being nice due to the three initial name though....conspiracies everywhere!

As for the name, they don't call me Silly gcj, I picked my handle for various reasons. Just like you picked yours...General Contractor John......

Last edited by Silly; 04/07/15 10:19 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Silly,

JKH are the initials for my name. They are also used as a nickname by friends. When I picked a sceen name, I thought it would be adequate for this forum. My kindness could be a form of Penance for past sins. Perhaps this is my conspiracy? Then again it could be purely motivated by and/or for my own selfish reasons! Only I will ever truly know. 🙂

I forgot to ask, is your F350 a diesel?

Last edited by jkh; 04/08/15 01:25 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Old one was a 2008 diesel. New 2015 is a gaser. Doesn't pull half as well as the diesel did, but the suspension is better.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: jkh
Silly,

JKH are the initials for my name. They are also used as a nickname by friends. When I picked a sceen name, I thought it would be adequate for this forum. My kindness could be a form of Penance for past sins. Perhaps this is my conspiracy? Then again it could be purely motivated by and/or for my own selfish reasons! Only I will ever truly know. 🙂

I forgot to ask, is your F350 a diesel?

Love the part of Penance for past sins. That is so true of how I try to act now. I should be dead or in a soup line for some of my past transgressions and deeds. When I am done wrong now by some people, I try my best to let it roll off my back and know that Karma will catch up with them.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Silly,
The company had a f350 2005 diesel for awhile. Ran great for 7 years! After that a snap ring in the trans went, oil pumps started failing. Then one day the decision came down to get rid of it. The crazy thing is I liked it. You are right! Load that puppy up, start her up and she could handle a heavy load...

Solidstate,
We defiantly are traveling the same roads! As my wife likes to tell me, "you are a work in progress"....



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top