Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/10/2018 1:05 am
Hi guys. I got a tac 32 shutting down almost every morning with 2 faults
1110 - A17/B44 shutdown
1074 - jack low pressure shutdown
1110 - A17/B44 shutdown
1074 - jack low pressure shutdown
When this first happened I replaced the up leveling strainer and we had no problems for 10 days or so. Now it’s happening almost every morning. I adjusted the slow down on the valve body . But it is still shutting down.
Any ideas as to where to look next ?
24/10/2018 4:57 am
Make sure z44 is set to 100,did you turn in on the up slow down? An 1/8 or 1/16 turn in will stop those early morning stall outs.also check leveling speed after messing with up slow down .only seen this on brand new jobs dont remeber if it had the 1074 tho.
Topic starter
24/10/2018 6:21 am
Thanks low oil. Can you tell me how to navigate on board to check z44
24/10/2018 7:39 am
z44 would be the first thing. We had this issue not to long ago and posted on here. It was z44
Topic starter
24/10/2018 5:52 pm
How do I navigate to check and change z44?
25/10/2018 4:09 am
You have to have IMS
Topic starter
25/10/2018 7:53 pm
I have ims for tac 20.
27/10/2018 1:48 am
Should work i just plugged into a 32 and hit the 20 portion on ims and it works fine
Topic starter
29/10/2018 9:28 pm
It’s a different port and cable?
30/10/2018 8:54 am
Jluff i sent u a pm
01/11/2018 8:25 am
TAC 32 is 32 bit. Maybe you have old IMS. Its the Black Icon thats 32 bit. And does it happen to have telescoping jacks?
06/12/2018 8:47 pm
Have problem with a tac32 hydro duplex . Only one car picks calls. The other has ebad light blinking. Could this be the problem ? What doesit mean.ITS MY FIRST TIME WITH THIS TYPE OF CONTROLLER
07/12/2018 7:13 am
That light means nothing on a hydro, not your problem.
03/11/2021 8:35 am
Constantly getting low jack pressure on some jobs. I will check the z44. Any result here?
Topic starter
03/11/2021 10:41 pm
You may need to
Update your software I believe some older versions of the software have this low pressure problem but only during a jack resync. Do a FJR see what happens
Update your software I believe some older versions of the software have this low pressure problem but only during a jack resync. Do a FJR see what happens
Last edited by Jluff; 11/03/21 02:44 PM.