Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 32

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,681 Views
(@King2Elev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38972]
I am having a issue with the door disconnect. When I change D-26 from a 1 to a 0, it just goes back to a 1. Before this happened, I had to replace the cpua for a separate problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can't recall for sure. But doesn't a 32 have a physical door cutout switch on the board? Maybe it's hit?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah it could be the DD switch. Work it a little. Maybe stuck or defective



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorMan420)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Was this after a new hoistway scan? Have you performed NTSD test at top and bottom? Generic software version 7B I think does not allow you to successfully complete an NTSD test so you would need to upgrade or downgrade, perform NTSD then change d26.



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are changing d26 on ims? If so it should show a message. Like 420 said to learn ntsd or some other reason



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top